Saturday, January 17, 2009

January's Belligerence


Great, young, female minds think too much alike, and it makes me wish I were more assertive. I am sick and tired of being sick and tired, to quote a very intelligent individual, and quite frankly I am finished with uncertainty. I say this so often, but I just can't express well enough how ready I am for clarity. Human compassion makes up for it, though. :) Psychology textbooks are exciting. I'll post something better soon, I promise. (I made this image on the right in MS Paint.)

3 Comments:

Blogger Miles #11 said...

You...made that in Microsoft Paint? How long did that take you?
(Of course, I spent one of my nights making an army of stick figures reminiscent of the Lord of the Rings, so I can't talk. Speaking of which! Happy J. R. R. Tolkien's birthday! Sage and I went down to the Kennedy School in Portland, where they were showing all three films, back-to-back. We only saw the Two Towers, but it was great nonetheless. We dressed up, hearing that there was a costume contest, but we found out that the contest was poorly organized. Still, it was fun to get all the raised eyebrows as we traipsed about with assorted cloaks, hoods, weapons, and facial expressions).
My, that was a long set of parenthesis, wasn't it?

January 17, 2009 at 9:54 PM

 
Blogger Samantha said...

Why, yes I did! I don't remember exactly, but no more than two days, on and off. :) (Happy belated Tolkien Day, then! That sounds like a great deal of fun. What did you guys dress up as [or was it specific?]) Hmm, that wasn't nearly as long as your parenthesis, but was still rather long. :D

January 19, 2009 at 6:05 PM

 
Blogger Miles #11 said...

We dressed up as various Rangers of the North; no specific characters in particular. I wielded my homemade bow, and Sage his gleaming (yardstick with spray paint) sword.

May your parenthesis stay long,
Miles #11

January 19, 2009 at 9:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home